Welcome to my first Weekly Finds post. I have very little knowledge about how this works, so bear with me! Anyway, here are a few things that caught my eye this week and wanted to share with you:
- I have to have this mug! ASAP.
- So, this week there was a massive rockfall in the Dolomites and this video of it is at the same time impressive and terrifying.
- This article about filmmaking, “like economy” and emotional validation.
- The existence of cameras like this one makes the filmmaker in me excited!
- This beautiful instagram with amazing travel photography.
- But also this one.
What interesting things have you stumbled upon lately? Share in the comments!